Monday, August 1, 2011

2008 Upper Deck Timeline Blaster...

On A Recent Journey To My Local Wal-Mart, I Stopped by The Card Aisle (First) To See If there Was Anything New. There Wasn't. But I Did Notice A box on the bottom Shelf Full Of 07-08 Blasters For $11.99 each. When I See these Bad boys, I Can't Help My Self... So I picked up A 2008 UD Timeline. What's Upper Deck Timeline you Ask? Well, To Put It Simply, It's Todays Stars On UD Designs From The Last 15 Years...

Here Are The Highlights

box

halladay



Roy Hallady - Awesome!



bigunit

Randy Johnson. There Has to Be A Story Behind The Name "The Big Unit"



pujols

Albert Pujols -Cardinals Represent!



lincecum

Tim Lincecum



ichiro

Ichiro - When, And Why, Did We Stop Using his Last Name?



Jr

Ken Griffey Jr. You Can't Argue With The Kid



vottorookie

Joey Votto Rookie



braun



Ryan Braun

Die Cut Prospects

3


Steve Holm




2

Nick Blackburn



1

Burk Badenhop



Guaranteed Hit

hit



AJ Burnett Plain Black Jersey Swatch... What'd you expect?

I Bought This Blaster for A Few Reasons. 1. I Had Never Ripped Any Of This Stuff. 2. $11.99!!! 3. Guaranteed Hit... I Wasnt expecting Much from The Mem Card. And I Wasn't Disappointed. Not Bad... What More Do you Want For 12 bucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment, but If You're An Ass, Don't Be Surprised If It Gets Deleted.