Thursday, September 1, 2011

1999 Upper Deck Powerdeck.



For Those Of You Who Have Never Seen Any Of These, Here Is What The 1999 Upper Deck Powerdeck CD "Cards" Contain. I Didn't Manage To Get All Of The Audio, And To Be honest With You, I Didn't Try To Hard. Just Wanted To Give People A Quality Example Of What This Crap Was All About.


The CD Content Was Made With Macromedia, So you Could Probably Pull It Into MX2004 Or Some Other Flash Program, And "Update"It, And While That Sounds Fun, I Don't Care That Much...


I Still Need A Few of These To Finish the Cd-Rom Set. So If you Got Some, And Want To Work Something out, Just Let me know.


NEED


1 Ken Griffey Jr.
2 Mark McGwire
3 Cal Ripken
5 Derek Jeter
8 Greg Maddux
12 Alex Rodriguez
14 Chipper Jones
17 Frank Thomas
21 Jose Canseco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment, but If You're An Ass, Don't Be Surprised If It Gets Deleted.