Thursday, July 28, 2011

Welcome, And 2011 Topps Inserts...

Well, I've Finally Done It.  I've Created A Card Blog.

"What Have I Gotten Myself Into?"

That's What I Was thinking Just Mere Moments Before I Started Typing.  But, Just Like Any Other Time I Have Thought That, I Quickly Said "Screw It"  And Went Ahead With Whatever It Was That Had Me Shaken Up In The First Place.


Actually, I Have Been Wanting To Do This For A While Now, And Finally Got around To Doing It.  After, What Seems Like Years Of Reading Card Blogs, And Seeing The Gigantic Online Collector Community, I Figured I Should Jump In, And Give You My Two Cents...   And What A Better Way To Start, That With Some 2011 Topps Inserts. (Series 1&2)

So Here It Is...

Let's See How I Do... 

2011 Topps Series 1&2 (Retail) Inserts...

DIAMOND DUOS:

Albert Pujols And Miguel Cabrera.  I'm A Life Long Cardinals Fan, So This Card Is A Win.


Ryan Braun And Ike Davis... Who Names There Kids "Ike" Anymore?
Tim Lincecum And Brian Wilson.  World Champs, You Can't Argue With That.  Win

Josh Johnson And Justin Verlander. 

TOPPS 60:

Ryan Braun...

Hell Yeah! Sandy Koufax! WIN!!!

Mariano Rivera.  Good Pitcher, But I Hate The Yankees...

And Some Other Stuff:
Justin Morneau Kimball Champions

Joaquin Benoit gold Parallel #/2011
Hanley Ramirez Diamond Stars

David Wright Blue Diamond (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment, but If You're An Ass, Don't Be Surprised If It Gets Deleted.